Data Protection Policy
Below you will find our Data protection policy which tells you about how we will process your personal data and about rights that you have under data protection. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this Data protection policy.
We process your personal data for the purposes discussed in detail below, but the two main purposes are to enable us to provide you with services and to comply with our regulatory obligations, specifically:
On the first of these, in order for us to offer you with services we will need you to register a user account and provide bank details to deposit money.
On the regulatory aspect, we are required to monitor our customers and to keep records of transactions to ensure that we are offering a fair, responsible and safe service – and this includes verifying your age and monitoring our customers to ensure that they are gambling within their means.
Polker Games understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the personal data of everyone who visits this website, https://polker.game/ (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read this Data protection policy carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of this Data protection policy is assumed for as long as you make use of our Site. If you are not in agreement in full or in part with this Policy, do not make use of this website.
This Data protection policy applies to our website, applications, goods and services as applicable that link to this policy or which do not have a separate data protection policy. The purpose of this Data protection policy is to provide you with information about how we use your personal data. This Data protection policy may be updated from time-to-time so we recommend that you review it regularly.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” – means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site;
- “Cookie” – means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and
- “Cookie Law” – means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any transposing or analogous piece of law applicable as agreed or recognised by our end.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and/or operated by Polker Games Ltd. a limited company registered in Malta. This website is operated by Polker Games Limited, a company registered in Malta under No. C 93780, with registered office at SOHO Office, 1st floor, Fawwara Building, Triq L-Imsida, GZIRA GZR 1401, Malta.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
This Data protection policy applies only to your use of Our Site. Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
4. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and other Data Protection Legislation applicable as recognised or agreed by our end (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Data protection policy should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 15.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold unless we have another legal basis or a legal obligation to keep such data. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in some cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling if we not use your personal data in this way. Currently, we do not use any personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 15.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
You can contact us to obtain further clarifications about your rights or to exercise them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves.
6. What Data Do You Collect and How?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, and in order to provide you services, you will need to create a user account. When creating this user account, you will need to submit certain personal data such as your name, age, address and email. Additional information may also be required for you to utilize some of our services, such as your bank card or payment details.
We also collect information about the transactions you make, including your gambling activity. We may collect personal data through surveys which we undertake. In addition, we may collect information about your use of our websites, applications or services as applicable. We may also collect other information necessary for us to process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Data protection policy.
Where you contact us, we will process any personal data you provide in these communications.
We may also collect personal data from third party service providers, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention companies, among others.
Finally, we also use „cookies“ and similar technologies which may collect certain information about you, such as your devices‘ IP addresses and online activity, some of which will constitute your personal data. You can learn more about the cookies we use in the ‚Cookies‘ section below.
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so in respect of your personal data. We process your personal data if: (i) it is necessary to provide services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you; (ii) we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations; (iii) you have given your consent; or, (iv) it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these interests prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
With the exception of limited circumstances, we do not process special categories of personal data about you (such as personal data relating to your health, ethnicity, religion, political persuasion, trade union membership or sexuality) or personal data relating to criminal offences or convictions. For the limited circumstances in which we process special categories of personal data, we have set out the additional lawful basis required in italics below.
The following is a list of the purposes for which we process your personal data, and the lawful basis on which it carries out such processing: